This knife is suitable for home use and can be used for cooking any kind of food.
The finish is completely handcrafted by a blacksmith, which is rare nowadays, and is a polished finish using high-quality steel. The blade is made of sharp steel, and the pattern that appears on the surface does not disappear even when sharpened. This beautiful pattern appears when the multi-layered metal is polished.
And it has a natural wood handle. This makes it comfortable in your hand and allows you to use it for a long periods time cooking without stress.
Product specifications■The table below can be scrolled horizontally.■ lade shape
|Product name||blue2 Damascus Santoku knife sandalwood handle|
|Type of steel||carbon steel|
|Steel material name||blue2|
|blade structure||clad structure|
|blade finish /features||Damascus|
|the thickest part※||4.4mm|
※Some products have slight individual differences. Please note that there may be slight variations in some products.
Our suggestions to make your kitchen knives last longer.
Thank you very much for your ordering from Tokuzo Knives out of so many stores.
The sharpness and lifespan of a kitchen knife depends on you care.
There are some things you need to take care of in order to use your kitchen knives for a long time.
- Knives are made of metal, whether steel or stainless steel.
Leaving knives in a watery state can cause rust.
After using the knife, wash it with a mild detergent and then wipe it completely with dry cloth so that no water remains.
- If you are in the middle of cooking and it will be a while before you can use the knife again, please wipe off the water from the knife.
※Steel can rust in just a few minutes of neglect.
- Please do not use a dishwasher or dryer as it may cause the knife to rust.
- Please handle the knife with care as there is a risk of chipping or breaking the blade if they are impacted by falling to the stainless steel sink or the floor.
- Please do not cut frozen food as it may cause the blade to chip or break.
- When cutting hard food ( pumpkin, corn, dried rice cake,etc.), kneading the blade or forcefully pushing the blade may cause the blade to chip or break.
- If you use it to hit the food hard, it may cause the blade to chip or break.
- Please keep out reach of children.
- Do not use knives for any purpose other than cooking.
- After use, be sure to wash the knife carefully, wipe off any moisture, and store it away from humid places.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions about how to care for your knives.