This knife is suitable for home use and is a small all-purpose knife.
It is rust resistant, easy to clean, and is made of high quality stainless steel with a polished finish.
The blade of this knife is made of multiple layers of thin stainless steel over a hard core material. The beautiful patterns on the surface appear when this multilayer is polished.This pattern does not disappear even when the knife is sharpened. The handle is also made of stainless steel,making it durable and easy to clean.
Product specifications■The table below can be scrolled horizontally.■
|Product name||A10 Damascus all stainless steel petty knife|
|Type of steel||stainless steel(INOX)|
|Steel material name||AUS10|
|blade shape||double-edged blade|
|blade structure||whole steel|
|blade finish /features||polished finish Damascus|
|the thickest part※||2.1mm|
※Some products have slight individual differences. Please note that there may be slight variations in some products.
Our suggestions to make your kitchen knives last longer.
Thank you very much for your ordering from Tokuzo Knives out of so many stores.
The sharpness and lifespan of a kitchen knife depends on you care.
There are some things you need to take care of in order to use your kitchen knives for a long time.
- Knives are made of metal, whether steel or stainless steel.
Leaving knives in a watery state can cause rust.
After using the knife, wash it with a mild detergent and then wipe it completely with dry cloth so that no water remains.
- If you are in the middle of cooking and it will be a while before you can use the knife again, please wipe off the water from the knife.
※Steel can rust in just a few minutes of neglect.
- Please do not use a dishwasher or dryer as it may cause the knife to rust.
- Please handle the knife with care as there is a risk of chipping or breaking the blade if they are impacted by falling to the stainless steel sink or the floor.
- Please do not cut frozen food as it may cause the blade to chip or break.
- When cutting hard food ( pumpkin, corn, dried rice cake,etc.), kneading the blade or forcefully pushing the blade may cause the blade to chip or break.
- If you use it to hit the food hard, it may cause the blade to chip or break.
- Please keep out reach of children.
- Do not use knives for any purpose other than cooking.
- After use, be sure to wash the knife carefully, wipe off any moisture, and store it away from humid places.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions about how to care for your knives.